The Italian Brandy of Excellence
The history of Villa Zarri Brandy is linked to the history of an illustrious Bolognese family and began in 1954, the year in which Leonida Zarri bought the Pilla, a company based in Venice, which produced excellent brandies and liqueurs. The Pilla facilities were relocated to Castel Maggiore, near Villa Zarri shortly after its acquisition.
1989 saw the establishment of Villa Zarri and in 1990 Guido Fini Zarri presented the first bottle of Villa Zarri Brandy, a completely natural product deriving from brewing Romagnolo and Tuscan Trebbiano wine by means of a discontinuous method using Charentais alembic stills made entirely in copper. Every step of the process complies with strict regulations like the rules governing Cognac. The result is a Brandy that doesn’t fear comparison to any of the world’s great distillates.